We have made a large number of changes in the way the clinic works, to reduce the risk to both you and to us. These changes include:
– cleaning frequently and thoroughly, and frequent hand-washing
– using personal protective equipment (PPE) such as apron, gloves, face-mask and visor.
– fitting Perspex ‘sneeze screens’ and ‘distancing’ the chairs
– allowing additional time to clean between patients
– fitting an antiviral door handle and barrier film for the card machine
– propping doors open whenever possible, and keeping windows open, for ventilation