When you come, we ask that you:
– Come alone unless you require a carer or chaperone with you.
– Arrive for your appointment precisely on time: the front door will not be unlocked until your appointment time. You may wish to park in the car park a little early, and wait in your car. You will move straight in to the treatment room: you should not sit and wait in the reception area or the changing area.
– Be prepared to wash your hands on entry, don a face-mask and use hand sanitiser.
– Pay by card using contactless technology. If, exceptionally, you are unable to do this, we will accept cash but you must bring the exact amount: change will not be given.
– Do not use the toilets unless essential, and do not touch anything in the building (for example, door handles or furniture) unless unavoidable.
Note that this encounter will NOT have to be reported under the ‘Test, Track and Trace’ system, as you will not be within 2m of anyone for more than 15 minutes and PPE will be used.